Saturday, August 28, 2010

My dearest Xander..


Dear Xander,
Thank you so much for being you.. Your fingernails gross me out. Your Laugh is so contagious, EVERYONE in the world has commented on how beautiful your eyes are, and all the women are jealous of those super long Eye Lashes.. Your Big Sensitive heart is one of my favorite things about you. You are always there to give me a hug when I'm sad and you Listen {Mostly} very well.
Your a Very Very good big brother and your always willing to help me when I need it. I Love you so much buddy, I hope you grow up to be a strong, sensitive Man. who will one day Make a girl, VERY VERY lucky.. I cant wait to see the next few years come and go as you get taller, and more like a man and less like a boy. I'm so very Proud of you, and I love you very much.. You are MY Xander, and you absolutely always will be the Love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment