Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Adventures in {baby sitting}

Well TEchnically its not babysitting when its taking care of your own kids. But That movie was super fun, and I LOVE the title!
A few things Mention Worthy that have gone on this summer!
Well, Me and my Dad took the kiddos to Classic Water slide park.. Which really is a 15x15 pool at the end of 4 Big Kid Water slides and then a splash pad for the little kids.
Eliza and I spent the afternoon going down the Big Kid water slides and Xander played in the little person splash pad with inflatable Kid water slides! Everytime We went down the Big Water Slide Eliza would race us up the hill to do it again! I probably walked 4 miles STRAIGHT up hill that day!
well while I was killing myself walking up that hill 67 million times Xander played in the Shallow pool and went down the inflatable slides!

Well after sliding and playing in the pool the whole afternoon we decided to get snow cones!!! Just in time! They were having a dance contest, and little did you know, my kid could move did you? Because he WON!!!

We also had the bathroom re-done
Before

After

I went to Wyoming to find us a place to live and all I found was a Wild horse..
As majestic and beautiful as that is.. Not really a place I want to raise my kids.. But we are still optimistic!!


We went Bowling.. And Eliza literally kicked our butts!!
WONDER WHY?? HMMMM She figured out to line up he rack and get strike after strike!

as for xander and the rest of us, we did the old fashioned way.. and was schooled!! lol, but we still had ALOT of fun!!

Eliza got her Preschool hair cut!!!


End result!!

Got them both enrolled in school!! AHHHHHHHHHHH I cannot believe I have a first grader and a pre-schooler!! EEEEEK!
Well thats all for now!! We did way more stuff including but not limited to.
Shooting
Lagoon
I got my hair done
Jason started a new job
Took up couponing
(bought 20 boxes of cereal forunder 15 dollars!!)
Saw a hot air balloon glow
Hoola Hooped with hippies down town
Painted the front door red
Bought a 3 foot deep swimming pool
Dyed Elizas hair pink
Planted a pumpkin, water melon and sunflower garden AND ACTUALLY WATERED IT!!
and bought a Tarantula!!
Had surgery
Went through (and still going through) Menopause
So far its been an AMAZING summer and its coming to a close!! Hope all of our summers are full of family and LOVE!! School stared in a Week for eliza and 2 for Xander! Hopefully before we know it Next summer will be here and we can start the fun all over again!! Love you all!!
KAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment