Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ingrid Michaelson.. I {heart} you






So, theres this girl.. That Im in love with..
Her name is Ingrid Michaelson.. Never heard of her? Well Scroll on down a couple posts and press play on the music video below.. go ahead Ill wait while you listen! She is so amazing.. She has one of those voices that makes you feel all the way into her soul, and yours.. She isnt even your "typical" entertainment beauty. She doesnt have extensions, or wear skimpy clothes. She doesnt Flaunt herself in the media, She hasnt gone to Jail or Rehab, she is juat all around Beautiful.

So she wrote thing song called "The Way I am" Its about Loving someone so much, and realizing that they love you just "the way you are" its such a good song. It makes me think of Jason and how with all of my faults and mistakes and neurosis he loves me just the way I am! Sorry about the Stupid Advertisment.. Youtube disabled embedding for this particular video.



Ingrid Michaelson "The Way I Am" (music video)
Uploaded by Ingrid_Michaelson. - See the latest featured music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment