Sunday, August 1, 2010

a little piece of me. (well, My terrible writing skills that is)

I've never really been the kind of girl that keeps things inside. That bundles emotions in a little drawer in a little dresser in a big gun safe Locked into the deepest corner of my mind.
I wear every emotion on my sleeve, I tell it like it is (well, like i see it anyway) and call it a spade a spade.
I'm a little lopsided, and lumpy. I'm a little short and I cant ever quite get my hair right. I wear to much makeup (according to my mother) and I yell to much (according to my husband). I cry when my feelings get hurt, I frown way to much. My skin is all freckly, and pale. I burn way to easily and I hate the smell of sunscreen. I spend WAY to much money on clothes that are to small that I never wear twice. My teeth are yellow and according to my daughter my breath stinks in the middle of the night when she climbs in bed to sleep with me. I lose everything I touch and I can never get ANYWHERE on time.
SO, there's a List of all the things that are Wrong with me. Well, not all of them i'm sure there are about 16 bazillion more.
Heres a list of the things I do right.
I am passionate about Love. I love so deeply and completely it overwhelms me. I managed to get a man that is so right for me its wrong. I have 2 of the most beautiful creatures in the world that call me mom.
I will tell you how it is, If you think your ugly, Ill tell you your beautiful, because guess what? there's no such thing as ugly to me. I get so overwhelmed with emotion that the only thing i can do is laugh and cry and the same time. I laugh so loud its contagious, I have a tendency to make people laugh right along with me, Not at me. I have so many friends (good or bad) that its hard for me to count. My friends call me "Pantene" because my hair is so thick and wild that its beautiful. Im curvy and (mostly) proud of that.
I spend money on things that make my children smile from morning until night. My skin is pale and freckly my husband thinks its sexy. I have a daughter Who loves to snuggle with me after shes had a bad dream, Stinky breath or not. My teeth are yellow yes, but are straight and beautiful anyway. I lose everything I touch, but i get so lost in Love and Laughter that sometimes my days are filled with just that. Love and Laughter. I love all of my faults, and attributes. I KNOW that the people that love me are the ones that matter the most, and I am absolutely the luckiest girl I know.

1 comment:

  1. I happen to think this is a really Beautiful post and so COMPLETELY Honest, I can truly Relate is SOOOOO Many way's:) I really loved this post the best.

    ReplyDelete