Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No Brother Day..... No Sister Day!!

With someone here, Its been really really hard to get some alone time with each of my kiddos. So Fortunate for me, My family has made it really easy for me to do that These past 2 wks! Last week, My Parents had to take my nephew home to California and were only going to be gone for a little over 36 hrs.. Luckily for me, They wanted to Take Xander with him!! SO me and Eliza, had a NO BROTHER DAY! IT was so much fun..
First, we went and got pedicures! Eliza got one too! It was so cute, she sat in her chair and giggle as the Lady Massaged her legs, Cleaned her toes and Painted them! all the while putting white polka-dots on them! Lucky girl! and then after that, we went and saw toy story 3 in 3D!! It was so fun, we grabbed lunch at the theater and then watched the movie. We got popcorn and candy and drinks and we laughed (and Cried) as the movie went on. after the movie we got ice cream, went home had dinner and then called it a night!

Our no Sister day was today! My sister came and picked up Eliza to have a sleep over with her! So me and Xander had a NO SISTER DAY!. He got to pick what we did today, So HE decided he wanted to go to lunch and then Go to place Locally Called "Color Me Mine" You pick ceramics and paint them, So Xander picked out a mug and a Dolphin thing and painted them! I picked 2 dinner plates, painted my kids name on them so they can have there own "special" dinner plate! IT was so fun to get to spend time with them individually, Talk to them, ask them questions and find out the things that go on in that little head! While we were at lunch Xander told me "campfire" stories over my sizzlin plate of Fajitas that smoked like a campfire.. Love my boy!

I love you kiddos, I hope you remember days like these! And not the days that it takes all of my energy to even get out of bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment