Thursday, June 10, 2010

A little of this.

Its almost 10 pm on a Thursday night.. its so quiet in the house right now, All I hear is the sound of my fingers tapping on the keyboard, Jasons Faint snores while he quietly watches Whale Wars (Behind sleeping eyes) and roxy, my super fat lab snoring by my feet.. Its moments like these that allow me to unwind, think and blog.
I am so grateful for my family and friends, for the love they have for my craziness and the support they give me for my wacky ideas.. Im so blessed.
Its almost fathers day, and my husband doesnt want me to give him anything but a hug and a kiss.. Which works for him, but not for me. I want to suprise him with something but he is keeping our money hostage so i dont pay for anything! UGH! So maybe ill make him a tshirt and let the kids paint all over it.. He probably wont wear it anywhere but home, but its the thought that counts.
I signed up for Demarle at home, which is AMAZING! Im in love with it, and if i can make a lil bit of money while im doing it, all the better! I cant wait to get my kit, and start partying!
Eliza had her ballet recital last night, she was so adorable. Im to lazy to walk into the other room and grab my camera to share pictures as of right now, but i will soon.. promise..
So now, Im going to go snuggle with my sleeping husband and watch a silly romantic comedy and eventually, go to bed.. Good night Blog Land.
-Kat

1 comment:

  1. Okay I know we haven't talked in a while but I came across Your post Because I still Have you on my Blog page I hope you don't mind.
    I Just wanted to say I'm truly glad you and Jason and the family are doing so good Your life seems Busy but glad your all doing well.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete