Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Ericksons Established 2003 (And a long long time before that)

My family and I (along with the rest of the Erickson Clan) decided to allow our picture to be taken.. I say *allow* with much distain because I HATE getting my picture taken.. So we all got up early on saturday morning and made our way down to this beautiful park in Montrose, Co! It was soo much fun, all of us, Great Grandma Peggy, Anne and DAle (My parent-in-laws) Julie, Matt and their little girls Madaline and BEthany, Crystal and Nick, with their three boys, collin, wesley and parker. Oliver and Tiffany, and then Us.. Me, Jas, Xander and Eliza.. Here they are.. Drum Roll PLease!!


Thats Us!!!


Thats the whole family!


Oliver and Tiffany!


The Smiths! Matt, Julie, Madaline (blonde) Bethany (Red)


Jones! Nick, Crystal, Collin (older) WEsley Middle (in the plaid) Parker (glasses!)

1 comment: