Monday, June 21, 2010

an artist after all!

If you know me, you know i am not an artist.. I cannot draw, paint, color or anything else.. I have ugly handwriting and even uglier cursive. Give me an hr with a piece of music and i can play it front words and backwards on the Violin, Or sing it with my eyes closed.. But give me a paint brush and at the end of the day.. You might have a halfway decent stick figure.. But today, A miracle happened!! My Mother-in laws and Sister inlaws Julie, Tiffany and Crystal all had a girls lunch since we were all together which rarely happens.. After lunch we went to this really rad place called Fat Cats Pottery, We get to pick a peice of ceramic and paint it! I pictured a 2 qt pitcher. and this was my finished product!! SOO SOO proud of myself!!



Its not Glazed yet, but when it is it is going to be spectacular!!
Go me!
Kat :D

No comments:

Post a Comment