Wednesday, October 20, 2010

living in the now..

imI'm laying in bed...blogging on my phone..

Right next to me is baby austin.. his mom has been in california for a few days visiting Riot j she is such a good mom to her boys and they are so lucky to have her.. she loves so completly. With such reckless abandon. With so much emotion its overwhelming.
I'm so lucky to get this time with Austin K I had such depression with xander that I have never really gotten to bond with him as a baby.. I've had austin pretty much since he was 9 weeks old.. loving him. Bonding with him. I really want us to have a special relationship. So if his life is hard he knows his auntie trina will always be there along with his mom to pick up the pieces.. I love him like he is my own baby..

No comments:

Post a Comment