Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Amazing

  Its exactly 6:00 P.M. On October 13, 2010
69 days ago 33 Miners were trapped in a Coal Mine collapse in Chile. as of right now 30/33 have been pulled from the earth.
  I'm soo grateful for this. The reason why you ask??
  My husband is a Coal Miner.. MY heart is so full right now.. I have thought about these brave men everyday, So grateful that they are alive.. So grateful that they found a way out..
  My husband goes 4 miles into the earth 4 days a week for 12 hrs a day.. They are pulling millions of tons out of the ground every year.. They move the earth, they dig at the earth, they push and pull at the earth.. The chances of the earth coming down on them is so profound its unspeakable.. I fear everyday All day at the idea of a Collapse..
   The relief that comes with this amazing effort from the whole world... I am filled with such peace, knowing that the Whole world has been praying for these miners.. that the Wives, children and families have been grasping onto those prayers, in hope that they willl be answered.. Today they were..
       Joy
         The Joy written on the face of the Miners as they come above ground, the joy of the children. Joyful Embraces..
       I pray that nothing like this could ever happen to Jason.. and if it does.. I hope the efforts to rescue him will be the same.. @ 7:15 pm, ill get a call from my husband while hes driving home from work.. and I promise that that conversation will be filled with so much Love and relief.. and maybe a few tears..
   Today, my whole life changed.. I will Respect my husbands hard work UNDERGROUND and I will BE gratefull everyday...

1 comment: