Friday, September 17, 2010

Time Travel..

If there is one time period I would time travel to it would have to be the 16th Century.. The one person I would pall around with would be william shakespeare.. Absolutely the most Amazing, Romantic, Enlightened man I think has ever existed in time.
His words have transcended time, they have crossed boundaries of race, Love and Religion.. Who doesnt know "Romeo, Romeo. Wherefore art thou Romeo?" Or "To be, or not to be that is the question" How many times have we heard "parting is such sweet sorrow" or "Double, double toil and trouble Fire burn, and cauldron bubble."
He seems so amazing.. I kinda wish that I could speak to him.. Maybe one day Ill go to the wall of Juliet in Verona.. Write her a letter. Im not sure what I would write, what I would say..
Its amazing to me that Romeo and Juliet are just a story.. a play, burned into the hearts of everyone who has heard the words spoken by Leo Dicaprio. "A thousand times the worse, to want thy light. Love goes toward love as schoolboys from their books,
But love from love, toward school with heavy looks."
To think that the love story isnt true.. that the Love story is just that.. a Story.
Well anyway.. I wish I could have a fairy god mother.. bippidy Boppidy Booping me into the past.. For just one day, in the presence of William Shakespeare..

this is absolutely my favorite quote of all time Its from Hamlet, Act 2 Scene 2..

"Doubt thou the stars are fire,
Doubt that the sun doth move,
Doubt truth to be a liar,
But never doubt I love."

Amazing..

No comments:

Post a Comment