Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shoes Shoes Shoes


(This one's for you Logan..) :)
It's a very well known fact that I like shoes.. Of all Kinds, Tall Shoes, Short shoes, flip flips, Boots, Ballerina Flats, Wedges, Spikes, Pumps, Tennis Shoes, Running shoes.. I could list them all day.. ;) I can pretty much to anything in a heal and Even more in my black Roxy flip flops.. I ran around New York in a pair of Pink and Blue Plaid Galoshes.. So I ran across this blog of a friends back in Montrose and she had this on it..



I just had to smile.. Because its soooooo true.. I think I might go change my life today.. Buy myself a new pair of Ballerina Flats and call it a day.. Its still REALLY REALLY early in the morning, So I might Go take a nap before..
Love to all that Loves me back..
Kat. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment