Monday, November 30, 2009

it feels like forever..

So I got back wednesday night from my little kidless vacation to montrose. Its monday.. And it feels like its been 6 years since ive had a little bit of time alone with my husband.. when in reality its been 5 days.
what else has happened you ask?
I saw new moon twice.. yes twice. The first time Lisa went into labor and i missed a second of it.. The second Jason felt bad that i missed it the first time and took me the next night.. What else? My Sweet adorable little Eliza has said GOOODBYE to diapers.. Yes you read that right! She is potty trained! Even at night, which actually makes me look complacent.. She was ready months ago, but really i was just too LAZY to do it! Xander turned 6! What? My tiny little baby was held 6 years ago. and now he barely kisses me goodnight! im so lucky.. I miss my husband.

♥ Kat :D

No comments:

Post a Comment